The Mumbai University has been announced the TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS April Exam Timetable 2014. This time table will announced on its official website of the university of Mumbai. The university is one of the first three oldest public state universities in India. It is located in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The university was established in the month of July 18, 1857. The university has various departments to provide the various courses. The university conducts the examination according to semester wise or yearly based. Mostly the university conducts the examination in the month of April and May. This year the university is also going to be conducted the TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS written examination in the same year. Full written details about the examination is available below:
- April 23rd, 2014 – Wednesday – Entrepreneurship and Management Of Small and Medium Enterprises – 3pm to 5pm.
- April 24th 2014 – Thursday – International Finance – 3pm to 5pm
- April 25th 2014 – Friday – Operations Research – 3pm to 5pm
- April 28th 2014 – Monday – Indian Management Thoughts and Practices – 3pm to 5pm
- April 29th 2014 – Tuesday – International Marketing – 3pm to 5pm
- April 30th 2014 – Wednesday – Retail Management – 3pm to 5pm
- May 2nd 2014 – Friday – Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management OR Econometrics – 3pm to 5pm